Images that look too good to eat.
Words that make it impossible not to.
This is your magic moment to stand out in a (very, very crowded) crowd.
This is your opportunity to be champagne and oysters in a room full of PBR tall boys and pretzels.
What’s the secret sauce to convince your dream consumer to eat YOUR burger, make YOUR cocktail, use YOUR cast iron pan, or buy YOUR cookbook?
I’m so glad you asked…
I know you’re into numbers, so let’s do a little math:
- 46% of marketers say photography is vital to their storytelling and strategy.
- Content with images get 94% more views than without.
- Posts with images generate 650% higher engagement than text-only posts.
- In one poll, 82% of diners said they would buy a dish solely because of how a photo looks.
- The average person gets distracted in 2.8-8 seconds.
Make mouths water before they’ve even taken a single bite.
The saying “A picture is worth a thousand words” exists for a reason. especially with today’s digital clamor.
I’m here to say the written word is alive and well. And great content is more important now than ever.
- 70% of consumers prefer learning about a brand or product from a blog post over an ad.
- 61% of consumers have bought something after reading a recommendation from a blog.
- One poll showed 33% of women saying they purchased a cookbook on impulse. And in 2020, cookbook sales went up 15%.
- 65% of participants in one poll said they use print cookbooks, 64% read cooking magazines, and 69% actively use digital recipes.
- Long-form blog posts generate nine times more leads than short-form content.
it’s not enough to show me a gorgeous cookbook cover. tell me why your book is going to become my family’s favorite for years to come. convince me it’s the book i’m going to reach for over and over again.
You’ve heard it said people eat with their eyes – so let’s give them a feast.
- Recipe Development
- Cookbook Ghostwriting
- Blog Posts
- Brand Collateral and Website
- Culinary Mood Boards
- Brand Ambassador
- Sponsored Recipe and Content
- Sponsored Social Media Content
- Product Reviews
What’s the Process?
Let’s chat! Tell me about yourself, your story, goals, dreams, and project needs. Be as specific as possible with your project details. Are you my cup of tea?
We’ll create a plan that meets your style, budget, timeline, and goals. I’ll build a proposal and scope of work based on the details you’ve communicated.
You can expect a high level of communication, understanding of your brand and, of course, an iron-clad commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
So What’s Really at Steak?
Sure, you could stick with traditional advertising methods and blow your budget on a huge team. Or you could work with me – I’m the cook, food stylist, prop stylist, creative director, AND photographer. Work with me for a fraction of the cost you’d pay to hire out all those roles, with the added benefit of my undivided attention.
Tempted to use some cheap plug-and-go copy template or just wing it and do your own writing? Don’t fall into the trap of downplaying the role your words play in converting from sales, views, and visits to dedicated consumers and loyal fans. Communication is everything – your food story deserves to be told!